Sunday, June 14th, 2020
Swim: 400 or 800 meters (400 meter swimmers will start last)
Bike: 20 Miles
Run: 3.1 Miles
Race Site: 100 Campground Rd, Woodworth, LA 71485 (see travel page for driving directions)
Race Day Details:
- 5:30 – Transition, Packet Pickup, and Race Day Registration opens
- 6:45 – Water support on the water, swim warm up allowed
- 7:00 – Packet Pickup and Race Day Registration closes
- 7:15 – Transition closes (everyone OUT)
- 7:20 – Pre-race announcements on the beach
- 7:30 – Race Starts (time trial start details in Athlete Guide)
- 8:45 – Anticipated first finisher(s)
- 9:30 – Transition expected to open (closed until last bike is off course)
- 10:15 – Anticipated final finisher(s)
- 10:30 – Awards and door prizes
- 11:00 – Party on, but we will start to pick up (feel free to help!)
Below is 2020 Packet Pickup Details.
Thursday, June 11th Packet Pickup: Baton Rouge
Buffalo Wild Wings (7524 Bluebonnet Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70810)
Friday, June 12th Packet Pickup: Lafayette
Academy Sports & Outdoors (301 Louisiana Avenue, Lafayette, LA 70501)
Saturday, June 13th Packet Pickup: Alexandria
Academy Sports & Outdoors (3205 S. MacArthur Dr, Alexandria, LA 71301)
Sunday, June 14th Packet Pickup:
Indian Creek Recreation Area (100 Campground Rd, Woodworth, LA 71485)
Download the 2020 Athlete Guide by clicking below. PLEASE review this guide as it is your responsibility to be familiar with the event, timeline and rules.
You must have the following items to pick up your Race Packet
- Membership card printed from USAT website -OR- Membership card displayed digitally on smart phone -OR- Proof of purchase of One-day license
- And Photo ID
If you cannot provide one of the above you will be required to purchase a one-day license
Must be 18 or older to pick up packet. A legal parent or guardian must be present to sign waivers for minors to compete.
T-shirts are distributed according to size requested during registration. If extras remain after the race, shirts can be exchanged at that time.